About Me

My photo
Wellington, Ngaio, New Zealand
www.gracestudio.co.nz I am an at Home Mum with 2 children and one Gerry, which in my book makes for 3 children. I make gorgeous handcrafted, cold processed, soap.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Out My Window

Well here we have the first trial of uploading a photo from email. At least you get to see what I have been able to accomplish at my sewing machine. This was a small challenge that a group from Wellington Quilters Guild put together, this is my design.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend!
    Welcome to the land of Blog! It was great catching up with you the other day and I am looking forward to keeping up with all your happenings in your blog!

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne, my first follower, cool. I am looking forward to learning how to post, add photos, add cool stuff and link things. All very exciting.

    ReplyDelete