About Me

My photo
Wellington, Ngaio, New Zealand
www.gracestudio.co.nz I am an at Home Mum with 2 children and one Gerry, which in my book makes for 3 children. I make gorgeous handcrafted, cold processed, soap.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My new business. Grace.




Well it is high time to start creating and selling those creations, so first off I will call this "Grace" (as in Devine).







My first few quilts are done and just need binding and labeling, how cool.












10% of any profit that I make will go to charity.

At present I think that The House of Grace would be my top pick. Not just because of the name. The House of Grace is a home for pregnant teens, providing support and education up to and after the birth of the baby. Wonderful people.





also need to figure out how to put photos onto blog without having to run down the page........:-)

Next finding a Logo - exciting - scary.

Looking forward to showing you what I have been up to soon.

Love

Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment